Our DCCB SRIKAKULAM Offers Direct Benefit Transfer or DBT which is an attempt to change the mechanism of transferring subsidies launched by Government of India on 1 January 2013. This program aims to transfer subsidies directly to the people through their Bank account. The Scheme is enabled for Bulk Uploading of accounts where AADHHAR Number is available. Nomination facility available for all types of accounts.
1. Every person is required to take membership with the Bank on payment of Rs 100/- towards B Class Membership and Rs 10/- towards Entrance fee + GST (As Applicable) /-.
2. The B Class Membership amount of Rs 100/- is repayable to the customers on closer of all transactions with the Bank.
3. Interest will be paid @ 4.00 % on daily basis.
4. Minimum balance to be maintained is Rs.200./-for farmer accounts and Rs.500/- for Individual accounts.
5. If minimum balance is not maintained then charges are Rs.100+ GST(As Applicable) /-
6. Towards account closing charges are Rs.100+ GST(As Applicable) /-
7. For saving accounts with Cheque book the minimum balance is Rs 1000/-and the cost of Cheque Book is Rs 75+GST(As Applicable)
8. For Duplicate pass book the charges are Rs 50/-+GST(As Applicable).